- S. Lathuilière, B. Massé, P. Mesejo, and R. Horaud, Neural Network Based Reinforcement Learning for Audio-Visual Gaze Control in Human-Robot Interaction, Pattern Recognition letters, 2018. [paper]
- S. Lathuilière, X Alameda-Pineda, P. Mesejo, and R. Horaud, A Comprehensive Analysis of Deep Regression, under revision for TPAMI. [code] [paper]
- B. Massé, S. Lathuilière, P. Mesejo and R. Horaud, Extended Gaze Following: Detecting Objects in Videos Beyond the Camera Field of View, IEEE Face and Gesture (FG), 2019. [paper]
- S. Lathuilière, P Mesejo, X Alameda-Pineda, R Horaud, DeepGUM : Learning Deep Robust Regression with a Gaussian-Uniform Mixture Model, In European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2018. [code] [paper]
- S. Lathuilière, B. Massé, P. Mesejo and R. Horaud, Deep Reinforcement Learning for Audio-Visual Gaze Control, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2018.
- A. Siarohin, E. Sangineto, S. Lathuilière, and N. Sebe, Deformable gans for pose-based human image generation, In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2018. [code] [paper]
- E. A. Stepanov, S. Lathuilière, S. A. Chowdhury, A. Ghosh, R.-L. Vieriu, N. Sebe, G. Riccardi Depression severity estimation from multiple modalities, IEEE International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom), 2018.
- S. Lathuilière, R. Juge, P. Mesejo, R. Munoz-Salinas, and R. Horaud, Deep mixture of linear inverse regressions applied to head-pose estimation, In IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2017. [code] [paper]
- S. Lathuilière, G. Evangelidis, and R. Horaud, Recognition of group activities in videos based on single-and two-person descriptors, In IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 2017. [paper]
- S. Lathuilière, H. Vu, T.L. Le, T.H. Tran, D.T. Hung Semantic Regions Recognition in UAV Images Sequence, Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE), 2015.
- A. Siarohin, S. Lathuilière, S. Tulyakov, E. Ricci, N. Sebe, Animating Arbitrary Objects via Deep Motion Transfer. [code] [paper]