I am an assistant professor (maître de conférence) at Telecom Paris, France, in the multimedia team. I am interested in deep learning for regression problems, image and video generation, and learning with limited data (unsupervised domain adaptation, self-supervised learning, continual learning). This is my personal page where you can find information about me, my research and my teaching activities.
- My project Odace has been awarded by ANR (young researcher grant from the French agency for research). A PhD and post-doc positions will be opening soon about domain adaptation, online learning, and continual learning.
- 2 papers accepted to ECCV 2020 about continual learning and clustering under domain shift
- 1 paper accepted to CVPR 2020
- 1 paper accepted to TPAMI
- I moved to Telecom Paris as an assistant professor
- 1 paper accepted to WACV 2020
- 1 paper accepted to TPAMI (SI RGB-D Vision)
- 1 paper acccepted to NeurIPS 2019
- 1 paper accepted to ICCV 2019
- 2 papers accepted to CVPR 2019 (1 oral)